College Fair '05 Seminars
- Back to the Future: The Importance of Early College Awareness presented by Barbara Greenfeld, author of "The Kids' College Almanac - A First Look at College"
- How to Avoid the Freshman 15 presented by Whole Foods Market
- Why Attend an HBCU (Historically Black College/University)? presented by Robert Mason, President EDU Inc.
- The Studyworks Road to SAT Success presented by Studyworks SAT Prep
- The Maryland College Savings Plan presented by John Trader with the Maryland College Saving Plan
- Financial Aid presented by Melissa Gregory, Director of Student Financial Aid at Montgomery College
- Financia Aid presented in Spanish presented by Financial Aid & Scholarship Coordinator at Montgomery College
- Introduction to Division I Recruiting presented by Keli Cunningham, Compliance Coordinator for University of Maryland, College Park
- College 101: Navigating the College Search and Selection Process presented by Studysmart